• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Dyna/Wide Glide FS/Trade

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Hey ya'll. My brudder has a Harley Dyna he needs to sell, but he really wants to try to trade for a Corvette. He's looking for a Shark('68-'82 Corvette), but one he won't have to put a TON of $$$ into to make it drivable.
He has a medical issue that is causing him to black out, and riding on two wheels ain't really a good thing when you have that problem. Dr.s all over Texas haven't been able to figure out what is wrong, so he just has to deal with it. He doesn't want to get rid of the bike, but...he can't ride it, and he don't want to look at it if he cain't ride it. I suggested training wheels, but he thought that would make him a "sissy"...go figure... :Doh2:
If anyone knows of someone that might be interested in a trade, lemmie know, or you can call my brudder.
He has it listed on Craigs' List, too. He lives in the West Texas area.
I can e-mail the full sized pics if anyone is interested.
Last time I saw this bike, it was not painted...but it was really nice.

I thought about swapping him my '74 Corvette, since it would keep both vehicles in the family, but....I ain't ridin no stinkin Hardly! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

scdmarx":woe2qjgv said:
Sorry, I don't have a Vette. I'm having a Goldwing mid-life crisis. :yahoo:

Your bro may just need more malt in his diet. :smilie_happy:
you may be right.

Latest posts