• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

82 Aspencade

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanjoe

Reaction score
Moving and need money. Not quite finished Aspencade,still needs tires,windshield,and seatcover. 46k miless,stereo works but not cassette. Everything else does work. I have the rear light bar but sold the trailer hitch. Replaced belts,one brake hose(to left front ) new pads all around,new fork and rear shock seals,battery,coolant hoses,tach cable,put 30a auto type fuse.I r+r all the calipers and M/C although did not replace the seals. The return ports are clear and brakes work well. Right side muffler had been smashed and some kind of repair done. Looks like s@#$. I have a set of Jardine mufflers included.The fuel tank had been attempted cleaned by po as well,looks like he tried to remove it before removing the petcock,so it's been siliconed and now the reserve does'nt work either, looks like he smashed the pick up closed or its plugged.I cleaned it out myself but did not get around to replacing the tank.,(money) Runs nice,quick. Anyone around southern Nevada looking for a cheap dresser ? 1400.00 ?OBO I have other parts for it as well. [email protected]

Attachments

• 074.JPG
    074.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 075.JPG
    075.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 219
I've always liked that color scheme. I really like the sun shade/visors over the gauges (wish I had that too!). If you were closer, I would consider an offer, finish the bike and convert mine back to a Standard. I agree with Chas and hope you get a good offer!

Omegaman,I'm in Green Valley. Pecos/Robindale . See what she says. I'll be here all weekend. 234-8829

You have my number. Dont rush,I just got up.

Attachments

• 077.JPG
    077.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 176
My most excellent buddy George aka vegaswingnut is going back with me tomorrow morning for a second look. George helps me with most anything I do to old girlfriend so he'll be helping me turn two bikes with issues into one with hopfully fewer issues.

Joe is a nice guy who has put some work into this bike...I hate for him to be in a position where he needs to sell her.

~O~

Well,,it's still available guys,if anyone is interested. Omegamans situation changed. Let me know. I wanted to post it here before resorting to Craigslist wacko's. Joe in Henderson,NV 702-234-8829