• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

83 front wheel

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sledge

Reaction score
i built a Trike out of my 1980 1100 a couple years ago . it has the Factory Comstar front wheel on it , and turning a Trike puts a lot of force on the front wheel , although my front wheel looks fine , i worry about it working the brads loose where its put together . i would like to have a Cast Aluminum 83 front wheel . anybody got one they would think about trading on ?? or one you would sell for a good price ?? :popcorn:

well sledge the 83 1100 wheels are in quite demand as potential bike builds as in looks as in eye candy ...but as you said and i agree i have never had one give any problem what so ever ... ive actually seen more problems personally with the cast wheels ... i have two broken wheels here one a 1200 cast front wheel and the other is a 83 1100 cast wheel .. but both were wreck bike deals i have also seen the part cast rotors break rather easy too compared to the all steel rotors ones of earlier years

I haven't checked these folks out yet but from what I can see of his prices, it's not a bad deal and could solve your problem with the rake rather easily. I didn't see that he had made any for the gold wings but he does make them for several other Honda models. I think they were priced around 250.00 if my memory is right. https://www.facebook.com/SprocketwerxMotorsports

well.......I might just be worried about nothing....... and I could always keep an Eye on the stock Comstar front wheel.

Latest posts