• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

All Goldwing stuff in my yard.....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bk2valve

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Due to some health issues I realized I won't be doing any more Goldwing projects....

I have two 1983 frames with good titles, and just about enough parts and pieces to build one bike. The engine would need rebuilding and I still have one of Dan's old crankcases as a good foundation to start the build.

I am open to offers including trades of whatever and want it all gone in one batch, but no shipping. Too much trouble for me to pack and haul it, etc.

So local pickup and I am motivated...so ping me or call me at 575-740-two nine 12. No texts please...
Thanks,
Brian in Truth or Consequences, NM

Pics?
Sorry to hear you have to back off of the projects, but hope everything works out. :good:

Hi guys, Thanks for the good thoughts and kind words...much appreciated. :hi:

Yes Dan, still keeping the hack although I am riding it less since it is so hot here lately. I bought a friend's Transalp and am loving that...I think of installing a hack on it to be able to take Dina with me but I can't seem to muster the money or energy to do it.

Lately we have brought a batch of 8 Honda CT90s into the yard and a couple guys are building good riders out of the pile...so my garage is full of busy guys and lotsa parts...hehehe fun to be the band leader...both these guys are non-riders, non-bike mechs so far so it is fun to see them get enthused about the little beasts.

I don't think pics will help much, it is just a bunch of parts...if someone is interested and close enough to come and pick them up, they are close enough to look. Everything is in boxes, bags and bins and mostly inside the garage and shed. The only things outside are the frames and swingarms, etc. I live in the desert so nothing is rusted much.

The prostate cancer I have been holding off for the last 13 years, is now moving into my spine so I have no idea how long I can ride....I hate to invest much into something that may have to end at any time. I am finding that my home is a good place to be and for a wandering type guy like me, that is something different!

My wife has arranged a cool trip for us to the UK where my family roots run deep and true. September 15th if all works out. There is even a small town in the southeast Kentish country with my family name so it will be cool to feel the place where my family has lived since at the least the 1500s. Fun and then Iceland for a couple of days, a place my wife has wanted to go since she was a kid....

So that kind of lets you know why I have not been on here much. It's all good though and everything in it's own time... :thanks:

Peace,
Brian in NM