an offer I had to refuse

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydogg

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to Glassboro, NJ to see 3 wings that were for sale. I only wanted one (for the motor), but the owner will only sell all 3 at one time and he wants $1500 for all 3. The grey one is an Aspencade and the blue and brown ones are Interstates.

The upside is, he said if he can't sell all three before he moves, he will be parting the out on ebay.

He also has a Honda 650, Honda 500 and 2 other Honda's that are some type of racing bike, one is a 10 speed (that's what he told me)

He said he has titles.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 188
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 183
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 178
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 183
Thats just wrong not to sell just one, gonna be allot harder to find a buyer for all 3 that wont be a breaker and breakers wont pay that much if anything. Selling on ebay isn't all its cracked up to be either, Photo`s,listing and running to the post office daily or ever other day, dealing with returns (if any),emails,questions, gotta be bored to want to do that with 3 bikes unless if this is what he does.
Realistically to a private party or breaker all 3 should sell anywhere 800-1000 in order to recoup towing and labor to strip and sell off parts,many parts on these wont sell for much if at all, might take a yer of listing to find someone in need of a particular part.
Many breakers get them free for the cost of removal, Oh well,hope you get what you need.

They are partly stripped non running parts bikes. With title I'd offer maybe $150 each. Certainly not $500!