Another home built.......

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VegasWingnut

Reaction score
I built this for a trip to Oklahoma I leave Thursday on. It had been sitting since 1992........

120619b3.jpg

6a5b9e1e.jpg

2c170b8a.jpg

000ab21f.jpg

thats nice vegas ....thats quite a rig....ive never pulled a trailer yet cause i havnt put one together yet
but want to...

have a great trip and let us know how it pulled..... :mrgreen:

I bought it from a guy on craigslist for $20. Heres what I started with.......

2b1a4c67.jpg

I stopped on the way home at the car wash and this is what it looked like after that.

f4769397.jpg

:clapping: :good: :clapping: :good:
That's a sharp rig there!! The 'Wing is nice, too!! :yes:

Great looking rig have had the pic of it in my photos for quite awhile now, as this is the same box I am using. major diff is I am takeing the locks & hinges off a much newer box ( Thule 15cf) and fittiong them to the older box. Box is in paint shop just now. I am leaving the original mounting straps on & adapting them to too below latch system for easy removal of the box.

Attachments

• K40L6N20_mdt.jpg
    K40L6N20_mdt.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 416
Alas George sold his 1500 and is currently riding an awesome Yamaha V-Max. I am hard at work trying to get him to buy another 1500...and I'm succeeding, it's just a matter of time! :mischief:

~O~

BTW, if you have ever wondered why I claim "Vegaswingnut is da man!" in my signature it's because he has ALWAYS been there for me in all things Wing related(Dan too). I couldn't have kept Old Girlfriend on the road as long as I did w/o him. I <3 teh man.

A great person to know and very talented. I like the way he greatly improved his trailer just by taking it to the car wash. :yes:

Latest posts