another Michigan rider

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeansZG

Reaction score
picked up an '81 Interstate daily rider in need of some TLC a couple of weeks ago as a stablemate for my ZZR1200 and to quiet down my M.B.S. (multi-bike-syndrome). :mischief:

Lots & lots of great ideas / helpful suggestions along w/ what seems to be a great bunch of folks! :rocks:

Do a fair amount of riding into the s.e. corner of the Buckeye enjoying all those great twisty ribbons of asphalt & lack of traffic & potholes

yes, to those who've visited the various Kawasaki Concours and other m/c forums, I'm the same DeansZG

Welcome to the best classic Goldwings forum.

image.php

Greetings from the Sunshine State.

Live long and prosper. God bless you.

Welcome aboard. Next time you plan a trip to the southeast of the buckeye. PM me. Maybe we can get together if I'm not stuck at work.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=98726#p98726:17q55jwf said:
slabghost » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:14 pm[/url]":17q55jwf]
Welcome aboard. Next time you plan a trip to the southeast of the buckeye. PM me. Maybe we can get together if I'm not stuck at work.

will do.....more than likely, it'll be a last minute notice....
better yet, shoot me your e-mail, mine is; dwester one(use the numeral) at people pc dot com