Another Southern Transplant!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRepoGuy

Reaction score
Following Protocol- I’m Nate or just simply The Repo Guy chiming in from Grayson, GA
IM LEGALLY insane - well, not really but have 3 of these girls two 1985’s and a 1983. Currently putting another 1985 back together and HOPEFULLY this site has more info than the other GW sites. Here she is - the Interstate
Nate

"IM LEGALLY insane - well, not really but have 3 of these girls two 1985’s and a 1983. Currently putting another 1985 back together and HOPEFULLY this site has more info than the other GW sites. Here she is - the Interstate"

You, sir, are another victim of Multiple Bike Syndrome (MBS). Symptoms are : "I'm just buying it as a parts machine (but it's all there and it has a clear title)"; "It's too good of a bargain to pass up"; "I've always liked that year's model"; "I'm just buying it to repair and I will sell it when it's running", etc. No known cure. Fortunately, you are no alone.

I actually did sell 2 of the 7 bikes I bought - 83 Aspencade and 86 Interstate. Both had excellent paint and ran well after a lot of maintenance. No plans to release any of the current stable occupants.

Well, Nate, there is an interesting "bike trailer" if I ever did see one. I had to look twice before I realized it was on the tow truck lift bar!

And don't worry about the disease, it's incurable. I got it at age 4 but didn't start collecting until I was 16, and now.....I still have some projects I started when I was 20, and still haven't quite finished, lol!

I'm only a recent inmate here, but already I can tell this is a much friendly forum than some others. I have not run into any prima-donna types here yet, and my outgoing personality tends to attract them, for whatever reason. So I'd say we are likely in good company here!

Graves

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=210350#p210350:3862hpcr said:
desertrefugee » 18 minutes ago[/url]":3862hpcr]
Welcome Nate from an ex-Southerner (NC)

Be wary of that new guy GTC..etc. He appears to be a traveler in time. (Last visit: 12/31/69)

:eek: That is really weird! I see that in my profile window up there, I wonder if it will do it again now? I'm going to have to see how that happens, lol!

It did it again....that's too weird, even for me....I'm going to look at my profile settings again.