back too...........

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sledge

Reaction score
I'm back too........ I had been in the hospital , and didn't know you had a problem. I'm glad your back, and I'm back.

We hope you are recovering well from your last stay at the "wakeup it is time for your sleeping Pi;;" hotel!! and we are glad you goback on here also.. if you have info you have posted about or a project that you posted .. Dan would love to hear about it again..!!

well thank you joep , I had a couple of stents put in , ( Heart problems ) I traded for a 1980 G/W that needs some Carb. work....and I want to repaint it also, My little lady really likes the way it rides, and so do I really . So we're thinking it might extend our riding time . I'm proud to have found you guys , and a place thats all about the old 1100 Goldwing , It's really all I have any intrest is reading about . thanks again.

Thank you all so much , I brought my lady in here to read what you guys said, and there was tears in her eyes, Thank you all.

sledge":38fk05cy said:
Thank you all so much , I brought my lady in here to read what you guys said, and there was tears in her eyes, Thank you all.

Seems that a forum is just more than people posting .. ya become family.. here and another one I am on is that way.. need to keep it this way Dan!!

Joe

Welcome back, Sledge!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Glad everything turned out otay. :)

Thank you all........ soon as I get past this surgery , and the weather breaks some , I want to take the Carbs off my Goldwing , and rebuild them before summer . and I'd like to take these big Tacky Eagles Stickers off it , and put a good Paint Job on it. ... and a Pair of Timing belts while I got it down.

Latest posts