Barn yard find

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toytender01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
64 Brigestone 80cc in Idaho
0619141542[1].jpg
0619141541[1].jpg

Attachments

• 0619141542[1].jpg
    0619141542[1].jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 300
That would be interesting to restore and ride to local car shows.. .. not much fading or rusting showing in the photos

She get an Atwater Kent cabinet? .. radio inside? .. I have found some places to get parts for them...

Paid $00000.00 Comes from a cousin :smilie_happy: Don'T know WHY, don't need it. Just don't like to see it just sitting there in the open just crying for somone to fix it. Just going to resque it from a grave in emmett Idaho

Well done Bob, good luck with the rescue/ restoration. :good:
I had to read up on wiki/etc to learn of their short lived history that was basically an internal company squabble ( tires won out) :(

Seems to me that the phrase ujm universal Japanese motorcycle came out in the late 60's because they resembled one another.. I know that I saw a Yamaha that looked allot like that with tank and frame set up.. but I was younger then and not able to ride yet.. mom was concerned because our family doctor's son died in a cycle crash..

This would make sense on the ujm phrase as for the first glance I took at this bike looked like and older Honda til I got a glimpse of the 2 stroker underneath. These were still decent bikes and great at the time. Not a canyon carver or cross-country tourer but for local around town and short rides these would get you there and sometimes fairly quickly too!

Looks like a fun project!!!! Emmett Idaho? :) You'll be right in my neck of the woods. I drive through Emmett about once or twice a month, it's only about 25 miles from me! Gets pretty dry here in the high desert. Vehicles can sit here for a long time without rusting.

Latest posts