Beware buying from GEORGEFIX...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RussL

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a master cylinder kit from Georgefix on ebay... It stated it was for several models but had GL1500 listed... The kit was the wrong size,,, the piston and fluid valve were to small... I contacted him and he told me I did not have a valkyrie... the ad stated :

HONDA VT700 CBR1000 ST1100 GL1200 GL1500 VTX1800 FRONT BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER KIT

I have a GL1500,,, anyway,,, he refused to give me a return RMA and return authorization... As far as I am concern,,, He is a scammer and I will never buy anything from him again... I have to wait 9 days to file a complaint and leave negative feedback on eBay... Bummer...

well it dosnt matter what it is now days real service among merchants died a long time ago....because ebat is buy unseen ..returns should be easier not harder .... lucky for me ive been rather blessed with the blind purchases ...sorry your having trouble

That's a shame, Russ! I've made quite a few purchases from Georgefix - gaskets, seals, bearings - and they've all been perfect. I'm really surprised he's not making it right.

Bummer you had problem with him, many have been using him no trouble for years but he is not the only guy out there selling parts and word will get around not to use him. Maybe he will decide to make it right for you.

That's a shame, seems to me he wouldn't want his reputation tarnished without even inspecting the parts. I have bought parts in the past that were miss labeled, not from motorcycle dealers but other suppliers. Once I ordered a water pump for a Cummins engine and when I got it there was an old water pump stuck in a new box, supplier made it right, but sh... happens.

Latest posts