Blue Sky Expeditions Sidecar MotoRaid

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bk2valve

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh, the time is here for my expedition to Mexico. I will cross the border at Lukeville AZ midweek and first night in Rocky Point (Puerto Peñasco, Sonora) from there on it will be San Felipe and south in the Baja and ferry to mainland at Los Mochis. Up to Alamos then back south to wherever the whim dictates.....

Any meet-ups or referrals along the way will be appreciated and if not...Health to all.

Brian in NM

Thanks Joe and Chas.,

I will certainly take care..(my wife calls me "SpongeBrian Safepants" so you can see I am careful) but thanks and here is to good traveling. :salute:

I realized on Sat. that I had another leaking head gasket..burning some antifreeze...not bad yet but it's there....since my other head was not oiling as much as I would like to see, I elected to change both head gaskets...with OEM this time...enough of the aftermarket crap....waiting for parts now, sidecar is off and will tear into it tomorrow. I am happy this came up before the trip so I can do it in my garage with all my tools and jacks, etc. and easier parts access....

I always think when something like this happens, about the comment, "man, if I would have been 5 minutes earlier I would have been in that accident!" or something along those lines...what do I know? I may be just in time for something really good. Yeah, I know, ever the optimist... :eek:k:
Brian

Ah good thing you caught in now!
Goldwings are like that for some reason.
Have had problems pop up pulling into my garage after long rides.
Once a head gasket let go the morning after a day trip to Arizona.