Bubbahyde in Da house lol......

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbahyde

Reaction score
Hello all from the great white north.......I am a long time rider from up here in canada and have just bought a 1983 GL1100 Aspencade as my second touring ride ....my first was an 83 harley decker and I hated the damn thing lol......been a hardcore honda rider since the eighties and my last ride was a 98 shadow spirit 1100 that i worked on for 5 years then sold it to my father-in-law lol. From reading the posts on here I think that myself and my best friend who just bought an 83 1100 Interstate are going to enjoy talking to and hopefully meeting/riding with some of you fine folks.....also when I bought my ride the prev owner he placed in my hands the holy grail of manuals.....I have the complete honda service manual right from honda the one that the service techs get not the aftermarket crap and it covers EVERY model goldwing for the 1983 year so if i can ever help with a question ask away and i will do my best to help you find an answer from the service manual....take care all and talk to you soon!

Bubbahyde
London, Ontario, Canada
1983 GL1100 Aspencade

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Bubbahyde!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for the welcome there fellas.......jersey and texas replies lol been to every state in the us but PR and HI and my parents live in South Carolina and I always feel like I am home when travelling there :thanks:

thanks for all the welcomes fellas.....tried to make a gallery of my ol girl but my camera doesnt go down that small a file size bummer......have to find a friend to make me some new ones lol

Welcome aboard Bubbahyde from eastern Ohio. If you open your pictures in Microsoft Paint you can easily resize them. Many first post pictures online with Photobucket or the like then just post the link here. :salute:

Microsoft paint huh.....well now I shall see if the computer shall live through this experiment lol thanks for the tip!!

slabghost":3tcuzkhd said:
Welcome aboard Bubbahyde from eastern Ohio. If you open your pictures in Microsoft Paint you can easily resize them. Many first post pictures online with Photobucket or the like then just post the link here. :salute:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Woot!! thanks for the tip brother it worked lol so now the pics are finally up of my new to me baby lol

chasrogers":1swwrfo7 said:
Hello and Welcome to the CGW forums Bubbahyde
from chasrogers Wroxeter Ontario Canada near Wingham Ontario

Heheh I know where that is for sure I was born in Seaforth! lol howdy neighbor :hi:

chasrogers":2yl6j164 said:
OK lets start working on it and that way there will be tons of notice
THE GREAT ONTARIO CANADA CLASSIC GOLDWING TOUR 2011.
all goldwings welcome.

That sounds like a plan. I'm sure given enough lead time Bubbahyde and I can talk our better halves into it......