Classic Wing S.I.G meet near Sarnia in August 10 - 12, 2012

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldwinger1984

Reaction score
Hey folks, put this on your calender for this summer: https://gl1200goldwings.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=10672 Some of the folks from this forum came out last year and we all had a great time and I look forward to meeting more of you this year. Remember, it's not just about GL1200's, it's all about people that love Gold Wings and about every other bike out there. Nice part of this meet if that we try to make sure that nobody leaves with problems with their bikes because there's look of experienced Wing techies to help you solve most any problem that can be solved with local parts and simple hand tools. Plus, the food is great. See you there and don't forget your tent because camping is free.

Vic

Hi Vic,
My holidays are booked now and my plans are to make it down there. Looks like my wife will be coming with me and Luc might make it also (on a Goldwing) if he is not working. It will be nice to catch up to you guys again. Take care.

Roger

chasrogers":9c1c0q0g said:
I am going to be there too on my wing I hope so I look forward to seeing you all. and going on a cruise with you all and bro you will finally meet me face to face. be good to put a face to the name LOL see you there.

I was there last year, talking with you.... :headscratch: that beer must of been really good... :party:

yes i would love to come and see all my canaidian fellow wingers ...but this disgusting dc gov and canaidian gov seem to think that only mexicans can travel freely ....makes you want to get ball out and bash the parisite control freak who want to distroy freedom ...this just piss me off not to have a choice

All you need is a passport. Lots of time to apply for one before the event. Actually, you must have a passport if you're coming across the Canada/U.S. border. Sometimes they let you into Canada without the passport but it's rare that they let you back into U.S. without one.

To all my Friend's I met last year in Waterdown, I hope to have an invite to your meet this year. This cook can't wait to get that BBQ all fired up and let the grilling begin.

i was thinking about that one when it was set for leamington. where abouts is sarnia?

thanks for the map. actually coming from western mich it is a more preferred boarder crossing for me. i'll mark my calender and try to make it

dan filipi":28brqzw5 said:
Man, sure wish I could make it to this meet, sounds like a good time.

Would love you to have you make it Dan. I've been staging these meets for 11 years now and it seems like every year everyone leaves the meet with a big satisfied smile on their faces. A lot of really good people attend that know a lot about our Wings attend these meets and nobody is shy about helping another Wing owner if they are having problems with their bikes and once all the bikes are running great the rest is all fun, food and riding.

Did someone say BBQ... :shock: :shock: What's ya cooken, I ain't never had Moose meat, or elk before, Are you gonna be doing up some of that? How's about some smoked fish, I like fish, I like catching fish..It's a matter of fact, we are going to the coast again this weekend to enjoy the beach and the fishing..

For someone that doesn't drink beer you sure do like those beer guy's don't ya Chas...I like beer, but I'm limited to only 3 or so now..Man.... After a few brews, My daughter says I get really funny and I act like I know alot about motorcycles and stuff, truth is I don't, just a wannabee mechanic, I like the term Armchair mechanic.. I love this little happy face family to the left herebut, but there's one problem that I see, there's not a fishing guy on it..Booo :clapping:

fishing.gif

There ya go, Beav....
:hihihi:

ok I will, and this is going to be my very favorite graphic guy smiley face dude fishinI love it...That is just way cool man.. g :fishin: Once my friend Ronney and I went to the coast and we got all drunk and we were fishing, well I thought I caught a really nice flounder because they drag when they fight, you will never guess what it was....A freakin Boot just like in the graphic...funny stuff..