Cool vid of the ElefantenTreffen in Europe

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great vid. I seem to remember doing that kind of thing when I was young and dumb. Now I am older but alas no smarter. But my memories keep me warm and stop me from doing dumb things now :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :cheeky: :cheeky:

That was so cool, loved it man, there's one thing these guy's have over most of us here in the US, Experience in the snow and ice on a bike, I got none, I loved the tents and I saw a Tipi or two, cool, the air raid siren was awesome, it's funny how most of us think it's too cold to ride out under 32 degree's... The best thing I saw or funniest was the guy getting out of the sidecar backwards on his freakin head...

Great, guys...glad you enjoyed...I was looking for cool sidecars and definitely found them in that vid...Little Beaver, you share my way of thinking...

During my over 20 years in Alaska I never got very comfy riding on the snow and ice...esp with a loaded down bike...amazing riders.

Brian