Did you see this?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sledge, I really like your bike, If I can get mine to look half as nice as yours I'll be delighted....I got those new chrome covers and other stuff I think it will look great on a white bike....Hey can you post some photo's of your bike here...??? that bike on ebay sure does look nice and clean, I only wish it.... for me to have... :smilie_happy:

Thanks Beav, here are a couple of my 1980 Goldwing . ...course next time I have a finished picture of it , I hope it has 3 Wheels on it..... :smilie_happy:

image.php

here is another one , I'm gonna repaint it ... Same Color except instead of just Ivory , it's gonna be Ivory Pearl , with some Murals on it . I dabble with an Air Brush some . before I painted it a couple years ago , I looked at a pile of pictures of Goldwings . I have always Loved , Red , Purple , and Green , but for some reason ( to me ) a Goldwing looks Classy in light colors , kinda like a Cadillac , they just don't look right with Flames...... :smilie_happy:

image.php

sledge":37r305ss said:
here is another one , I'm gonna repaint it ... Same Color except instead of just Ivory , it's gonna be Ivory Pearl , with some Murals on it . I dabble with an Air Brush some . before I painted it a couple years ago , I looked at a pile of pictures of Goldwings . I have always Loved , Red , Purple , and Green , but for some reason ( to me ) a Goldwing looks Classy in light colors , kinda like a Cadillac , they just don't look right with Flames...... :smilie_happy:

image.php
:hi: AWESOME fer sure! :music3: :music3:

Sledge where did you find that chrome piece above the forks there fella, looks great..I need it...

WindNWing":1pyw7iwl said:
I have a scratch on my front fender too. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Glad you noticed it too,(pic. 18 to be exact!!!)Thats the reason I didn't put a bid on it....Totally turned off by that :cheeky: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

ohhhhhhhh sorry for the delay fellers .......... yeah , I made the Piece above the front Fender , and the Piece that goes around the Seat out of a piece of Stainless Steel . I bought a 4' X 4' piece at the foundry , and I made a bunch of parts out of it . it's the Poor Man thing coming out in me again. :smilie_happy: my folks was poor as dirt , ... I was born with Nothin' and I still have most of it left. :smilie_happy: so.... I learned to make things pretty young, comes in handy sometimes.

Latest posts