Down for a while.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldWrench

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the link sits in the garage while I'm unable to ride. A week ago I had a full the replacement and going through the recovery process. This idleness. It made me really miss my daily commute to work, but we can rides for fun. There's only been a week, but I think I'm overworking my wife a little, but she hasn't protested too much yet. I asked my doctor how long it would be before I can ride again, I don't think you was impressed with my question.
I got to thinking about this morning, this is a first time in the last several years the wing hasn't been written for over a week. So for the first time the only thing that keeps it company is the battery tender.

On another note, there are two of you that I owe parts to. One being a cylinder cap, the other a side cover. They say the first thing to go is your mind and I guess I'm getting there. I have lost the PMs for these parts and who I need to send them to.

The rebuild of the 83 engine is obviously at a stopping point right now, but I have the parts edge and she is about ready to go back together. Going to go with the black engine and they polish crossover tube.

Know the feeling.. I was a non rider for a year because of my shoulder.... (complete rebuild)... no worse then before surgery.. so heal well and do the rehab... see ya on the road..

I read your post a couple times , I never figured out what kind of replacement ??? Hip maybe ???? but anyway , good luck with it , and its too cold most places to ride right now anyway . :music:

Latest posts