Flooding Down Under

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
his computer is probably under water ....and he and ronda took for the high country and now that hes safe hes chasing all the girls that are collectivly at one place or maybe there chasing him ....anway to busy to inform us he okay.... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: i hope everything is alright for him :mrgreen:

mcgovern61":19p3g25z said:
Has anyone heard from Dave lately? The flooding down there is as big as Texas! I hope you are hanging in there buddy!

Hi again :wave:

Yes, its been a little damp round here. My state 'Queensland' is twice the size of Texas and at one stage 75% flood declaired, that means it was bigger than Texas but it all missed me
:music2:
Then we had tropical cyclone (hurricain spinning clockwise) Yasi, that was a close call for me but not as close as it was my for freinds in Cardwell who lost everthing including the cat, the dog came back 2 days later but the house is gone forever

After all that we had little quake of 4.6 two weeks back :shock:

None of this explains my absence really, I've ummmm ahhhh been paying for my past :whistling:
but we are all square now so all I have do is start from nothing, stay out of trouble and rebuild my life
When I say start from nothing I mean Rhonda is gone too :swoon:
But I would still like to hang out here sometimes

Dave's been a naughty boy!!! :Doh2:
:smilie_happy:
Bummer aboot Rhonda, and the other troubles. Life goes on tho, right? Good to hear you're not swimming around down there, anyway. :good:

:wave: Hi Dan, Hi Joe, Hi Gerry, Hi ~O~, Hi AApple, Hi everybody sorry I cant remember all who posted on this topic but it does feel good to know you all care, just like one big family :salute: