foot ball

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwbill37841

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BLONDE
Of all the blonde jokes, this one has to be one of the best -- because it makes football make sense!
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but
I just couldn’t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."
Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was...
'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'
I'm like...Helloooooo?
It's only 25 cents!!!!" :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :thanks:

Yep! Andy Griffith has a nice story about football. All them guys runnin around on that purty pasture.

thats great ....blonde looking pretty smart :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: yes your right ...something about chasing guys in shorts don't sit well with me :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: I aint playing

rugby? :shock: that's as bad as messing up baseball, crickit throw the ball at sticks? :headscratch:
and got to try ahd hit with a paddle, :Awe: that's like playing marbles with a tennis ball. :hihihi: :hihihi: :hihihi: :doh:

Latest posts