• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free GL1000 Naked

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipFlop

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is free. You must come and get it. I am doing this because I am hoping to help someone that has been down on their luck and would like a nice ride. It is far from perfect it is in fact a little beat up to some, but runs good and has had ALL of the maintenance done to it. Will I stalk you to make sure you are down on your luck, nope. I tried selling this and got a lot of lookers but most are afraid of a 42/43 year old bike. One guy wanted it but he was short and I recommended to him not to lower it due to the boxer engine. I need the room, that is my driving force of this give away. I love my Blackbird and have always really really really loved that seating and will dedicate to that bike since I no longer am home everyday. something has to be rode and there is always maintenance needed and would rather not spend my limited time working on 2 bikes and less riding.

First come will be the first to have it. Do I care if you re-sale it? No not really. I listed it and sat several days waiting for people that never came, instead of riding and even once took it 2.5 hours to a wank that could not ride it.

There are some extra heads and other parts but non of the chrome or trunks as they are already gone. The bike comes naked, and ready to ride.

The title will be signed and dated, you will need to get it inspected and title and tagged where ever you do it. I will provide a receipt that I gave it to you.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Video below:

https://youtu.be/U5UZ2TxhHeU

Yes it is a very ungraded bike now. Much better than it was when se got it. It sat about 2 yeas or so inside in In. Then brought to Fl. then sat for about 3 more years. Carb's and brake's took a real beating battery died. Fl climate was very hard on it. It was under a carport and covered but still took its abuse. Glad it is back in the stable now as of Friday evening. My brother lives close to Flip Flop about 20 miles or so. My brother has a 88 1500 that he has had since about 2000. And he keeps it up very, very well. He is very impressed with Flip Flop's work on bike. And that says a lot.He is very picky.He was so excited to ride it. He claims it is now faster than his 1500 over and over again.I tolled him he was dreaming. But he said he knew what he was talking about. He knows his 88 very well. Its runs and look's like new. Jerry