• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Goldwing accesories for sale Off a dressed 79

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krakum1967

Reaction score
Accessory that I am not using are for sale. I have decided to following the light faired approach, and I am pursuing a more street glide based approach to my baggage needs.

SOOO.

For sale

1 Vetter Angular Based Rear Bage Set with Mounts and tall sisy bar style passenger pad. ABS Black with sky blue covers, Tramp Stamped. I mean Pin striped. Not my style. PM me for Price and shipping. This is not cheap to ship but can be shipped via UPS for a mean cost of 80 to 100 dollars as it requires three regulation bul boxes. Fair warning on that. If you want UPS or Fedex, it will be costly, I can get the estimates depending on your location relative to ND.

1 6 Light addition rear light bar with small bullet red lensed lights. before I removed it I noticed it ran 5 lights. Chromed accessory that can be used as a plate mount too. I think they are one way markers. - 35 dollars, will ship for around 20 I believe depending on your location.

Triple A Rear Passenger boards. These are the ones the lay over the existing peg. May require some mods to the way you mount the rear peg as they share a common long bolt and the angle of the peg mount is change to make boards flat. 20 for the pair, they are Aluminium and have the rubber in decent shape.

I will add more as I post pics later. Feel free to ask, just wanted to get this out in case young are accessorizing. I have stripped Bertha quite a bit. roughly 50 pounds of accessories not counting the bag set, so I ask. I may have it.

PM me for more details

Note on the bags, these are in very good shape, and are the removable luggage style. They are good bags. I will be keeping the vetter and sporty it down, and I am taking it to the dark side. Yea, not a fan of blue.

Latest posts