Grandpa

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:party: I have 2. A 10 yr old grandson and a 6 month old grand daughter. If I had known grandkids were so much fun I would have had them first!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: Enjoy!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: I have eight: 27,26,21,19,16,9,8 and 7. They give perspective to your life. AND....you get to buy noisy, irritating gifts for them.....PAY BACK!!!!!

Congrats Granpa! :clapping: I have three!

The two older ones are 3 and 2 years old and respectively and they called both my wife and I "Grandmaw". Their Dad kept saying..."No...he is Grandpaw, grandpaw" so the kids started calling me "Granmapaw"! :smilie_happy:

Congratulations !!!!!
:clapping:
I have two Grand Daughters. A 3 year old and a 1 year old. The 3 year old likes to hang out with me in the garage. I dont get much done with her "help" but that is Ok as long as she likes being with me.

dlslick":1cvpcqqp said:
Congratulations !!!!!
:clapping:
I have two Grand Daughters. A 3 year old and a 1 year old. The 3 year old likes to hang out with me in the garage. I dont get much done with her "help" but that is Ok as long as she likes being with me.
My 10 year old girl still likes to hang out with me.
Precious time we spend together. She's growing up too dang fast.

I have four others never met them my oldest boy was with woman that got into drugs
and they lost the kids to the state of Washington I tried to get ahold of the state when I
found out about one I wanted to adopt her but had no luck

yes ...its crazy some the laws out there how kids are snatch for whatever reason ...then its like the family or the dad is the last one to get any consideration ...i had to fight the state of CT....dads have so rough in equality of the court of family distruction i call it ....thank god i beat them at there own game dirty tricks...it was costly though...the good side was is my daughter got to see how dirty these dcf child snatchers are ..she just had to deal with her mother stabbing someone in heart in front of her ...then taken away ....i had 96 hrs to get to hartford to show up at court to contest her being a ward of the state ...i was 1000 miles away ....and wouldnt have known anything if it wasnt for a concerned sister of the mother who contacted me ...when the mother wasnt going to ...they were so i wasnt going to show up in court DCF didnt ...they were so mad ...had me charged with abandoment...when i had my daughter every summer ...them had to stay there till that was settled ...they even stop me as i was leaving court after winning seperating me and my daughter and trying to get her to say i was abusive ...she truned on them and let them have it ...i was never so glad to get out of a place in my life....the good from it all was my daughter got a great education on the system....shes 25 now and we have a great relationship ....im sorry it didnt work out for you cooltech...there quite the dragons....i could never figure there logic ..it was like they thought it was my fault that she stab someone

Cooltech, that sucks about the ones you can't find. All the more reason to spoil this one. :)
Good luck and have fun.

Latest posts