Greetings from Poland

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PawelT2

Reaction score
Hi
when I first time saw GL1100 std I fell in love. I have spend almost a year in the internet looking for something interesting. There is not big supply of that type here in Poland. But now I have it. I rode on her ca. 400 km to get her into new home. Now engine is ready and the chromes and frame are under restoration and your forum is fantastic and enormous source of valuable tips and information especially f0r DIY fans.
Keep doing like that

regards

Paweł

Welcome to the forum, Indeed it is a rare bike in your location, I knew a person that spent a fortune shipping one from the US just to have one, think it took a year to arrive and clear customs.
Good luck on your project.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=173303#p173303:3jc9lps8 said:
slabghost » May 13th, 2016, 5:25 pm[/url]":3jc9lps8]
Welcome Pawel. Guys here are happy to help you get your bike where you want it.

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Thanks to you I have gained courage and will start the topic with some pictures from restoration proces. :builder:

But first let me ask for a favor:
Previous owner of my GL1100 std 1981 painted the frame and lost both labels. Safety certification label with VIN number from the head of the frame and the emission control information label from the right down part of the frame.
I need to restore them and will be grateful if anybody can send me pictures and dimensions of the labels. Perfectly when from the same year model.

Moreover looking for GL badge from the front fender - if anyone has spare for sale - pls let me know :help:

Thanks for help

Latest posts