having a look

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAFTMAN6001

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I would have a look around. There are many doing this single carburetor modification with the 32/32. I've have been following this for sometime. I spent weeks reading information on this. So by all that being said. This is who I am an why I'm here.. Thanks..

Also I have created a video on you tube from the start on how I am building mine with the information I have learned as well as what I learn on the way.. There is no secret In what I'm doing. I think there is a lot of talented people that have put forth GREAT effort to keep these bikes going. :rocks:

Welcome to the fun. You've a lot to read on the subject here.Some of it in contradiction to posts on other forums. The guys here are happy to say what's been tried, the reason they tried and the results be they good or bad.

Cool good deal.. I sure have been up awile. The life of a truck driver, when you come home its reall hard to turn you sleep around. sleep all day drive all night. i should be going down soon. but there is so much to do (zzzz) I think I'll continue to read some and thanks for all the welcomes and hello's. time for one more pot of coffee then I'll read some then just maybe I'll go down .. But really thanks a lot for the welcomes..

Latest posts