headlamp

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j.man

Reaction score
Hey guys. Im new to this site as of five minutes ago. I own two goldwings a 76 gl1000 and a 83 gl1100. These are my first bikes so I dont know a whole lot about them and I have so many questions and ideas I dont even know where to start. For now I want to focus on the 83 cause the 76 needs the motor rebuilt. My main concern to start is jus gettin it on the road. The fairing was missing on it so I need to get a head lamp for it and I dont know what the diameter the forks are so I can get brakets what size headlamp to get and could someone tell me what a good brand battery is best for these monsters... and please believe me I will be on here with alot more I fell in love with these bikes I just need a little direction.

Welcome from Southern California! Sounds like you have a couple of good projects going there - enjoy! If you haven't already looked, there are parts and service manuals in the Gallery, and I'm sure someone will be along here with the info you need. Ebay is a great source for used parts for these bikes, plus you can post a thread of what you need in the "For Sale Or Wanted" section here. Best of luck to you, and let's see those bikes of yours!

Welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping:

Post some pics when you can! That can go a long way with us helping to get you going!!

welcome to calassic .. start a build thread and what your desires are .. im sure we can build a plan to fit ....you have some great parts in the two bikes for sure ... even if 1000 motor is bad ... this is from the parts mixer .... LOL

Thank you everyone im glad to be on this site and I will post pictures soon. It is nice out today so I will be workin on the 83 im sue I will be coming up with questions later so be lookin for my post.. and thanks again for the welcome

Latest posts