Hello All

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi:
My Name is Edwin and of course am new to the site. 2 years ago I built a cb750 Chopper from the ground up and joined a few Forums and the best part about it is that, I made some friends through that experience with whom I still keep in contact. Every single one of them were helpful in so many ways. I had since bought a harley and did the same. My experience was exactly the opposite. For this I would never do it again so, here I am back with Honda and the truth really truly is... I have never met a honda rider that wasnt just absolutely beyond pleasant. I have always wanted a goldwing and found an opportunity to purchase one. It is a gl1100 in the most amazing condition anyone could imagine. You could collect all of the rust on the entire bike and not cover the edge of a dime with it. It has a mere 25k on the clock, single owner and not restored rather it was preserved. New belts plugs filters etc. The amazing thing is... I paid 600 dollars for it. Only thing I need to do is work on the carbs a bit but it runs great otherwise. Anyway, thats my story and am looking forward to making some new friends.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Edwin!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I'd say ya got a good deal on that one, too! :good:

Nice find Edwin! Welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping:

Ever get stuck with a question...just ask! BUT.....I gotta warn ya......some of the answers might be a bit off the wall like some of our members here! :doh: :smilie_happy: :yahoo: :hihihi:

Hey Edwin welcome to the site, V twins are a little bit different, Hang around here and you will have yourself a great time and a bunch of new friends too, the host and owner of the site is Dan filipi, he's a really cool cat, I know he just loves it when we get new guy's signing up, post yourself 5 post right quick this way you are not restricted from viewing any video's ect. Welcome Sir..