Hello Everyone

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rescue1042

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Rick. I just bought my first Goldwing,
Its a 1982 Gl1100 interstate.
had it about a month now have been on 2 camping trips already and i have had so much with it, i have wanted one for 20 years now, and i wanted a classic :grin:

Welcome to the CGW forums, Rick!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

thanks to every and hello. I have to say i do love riding these gold wings. Just a quick story. i was riding last weekend and pulled in for a cold one and dinner last weekend and when i pulled into the parking lot there was a line probly about12 brand new gold wings in a row and all these couples sitting out side talking and when i pulled up with my older bike i thought i might be a little :oops: embarrassed parking next to them, so i did and when i shut it down, i was so amazed a few people cam up and started talking to me, and oh boy they were talking about how that was one of their first bikes and how they have traded thru the years and how much enjoyment they had gotten out of a bike like mine, instead of talk about their brand new ones all they could talk about was their older ones, i have to admit i was feeling pretty good thats for sure, to have something older and have people talk about it was really fun

Ride safe everyone and thanks for takeing the time to say hi?

It sure is fun isn't Rick! Many people think these old bikes have gone to the junkyards many moons ago and always react the same when a running bike shows up! Think about it, how many '82 cars are still on the road?

Latest posts