hello from California

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the CGW forums, Chuck!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Dang! Another Crazyfornia member! :smilie_happy: Welcome aboard. You should fit right in. :good:

Omega Man":2it6tnsr said:
Welcome!
...and as we know, the BLACK ones are the fastest!

~O~

"...and as we know, the BLACK ones are the fastest!"

O-man trying to sneak in a subliminal message on us!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

AApple":g2hj7znj said:
Omega Man":g2hj7znj said:
Welcome!

~O~

O-man trying to sneak in a subliminal message on us!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
Trash talking is fun so, I will smoke any of you fools that even think about sharing a stop light with me, because I got me a vacuum advance that came off a v-8, so there.. :smilie_happy: I have a fan switch off a Geo Metro, and a Starter Solenoid off a Ford f-150, don't even try it.. Stay away from my right side dudes... :smilie_happy: Beside I'm goofy half the time anyway and it's probably not smart to get next to me to start with.. :smilie_happy: Now you know why I got a aftermarket vacuum advance off a v-8, just so I can trash talk.. :smilie_happy: Oh, and a stereo out a Nissan, don't ya know.. :grin: Welcome again..

littlebeaver":1l8ba129 said:
AApple":1l8ba129 said:
Omega Man":1l8ba129 said:
Welcome!

~O~

Trash talking is fun so, I will smoke any of you fools that even think about sharing a stop light with me, because I got me a vacuum advance that came off a v-8, so there.. :smilie_happy: I have a fan switch off a Geo Metro, and a Starter Solenoid off a Ford f-150, don't even try it.. Stay away from my right side dudes... :smilie_happy: Beside I'm goofy half the time anyway and it's probably not smart to get next to me to start with.. :smilie_happy: Now you know why I got a aftermarket vacuum advance off a v-8, just so I can trash talk.. :smilie_happy: Oh, and a stereo out a Nissan, don't ya know.. :grin: Welcome again..
Hey Beav.... careful what ya say...Joe has a 1977, '79, '80, '81, '82, '83, '84 GL100-1100-1200 that might give you a run for your money! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: (And as far as I know....it is also Black! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: )

littlebeaver":1i66pili said:
He ain't got a v-8 vacuum advance though..ha ha... :smilie_happy:
Cause I bet ya' he's planning on installing a v-12 jaguar vacuum advance in the near future. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

carl62cycles":1flc0wdy said:
littlebeaver":1flc0wdy said:
He ain't got a v-8 vacuum advance though..ha ha... :smilie_happy:
Cause I bet ya' he's planning on installing a v-12 jaguar vacuum advance in the near future. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
I know this poor new guy's think's we're abunch of yahoo's.. :smilie_happy: