Hello from Washington State

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCSimpson1951

Reaction score
Hello again everyone. I am not a new member but was away and then could not get in with my old log in so changed it slightly. I have a 1983 Aspencade that was wrecked back in the summer. I have been (not too sucessfully ) trying to restore it. Basically fairing and front fender etc. Still runs great but sure a struggle finding parts.

Welcome back!!
We had a major boo-boo with the site late last year, and lost everyone's info, so everyone had to re-register...it wasn't just you! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Glad ya made it back to the party!
How are the repairs coming?

Wow thanks for the great welcome back....Whew glad to hear about the boo-hoo....well glad to hear it wasn't just me....I kept telling myself I KNOW that login is right!...The repairs are going kind fo slow. Still looking for a fairing. Am about ready to go with an after market plexiglass sheild but then gotta get the headlight assembly, turn signals etc...sure would like to keep it classic....but we will see....Gotta tell ya though...even just riding it around the parking lot reminds me of just how nice it rides. Love my Vulcan but what a difference in ride!

The one in my avitar will be going naked the begining the year. I'm getting a friends that is buying a new GW. You can get all Melbas "clothes". when she strips if you cant find some by then.

Latest posts