Hello, I'm new to this site

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
littlebeaver":39q8al3j said:
CBH":39q8al3j said:
Here it is littlebeaver! Your 1981 Honda Goldwing Interstate 1100 :lol:
Hey... Wow.. Magic Ahhhh... :smilie_happy: Cool.. I didn't have the stereo or the hitch on it yet in that photo.. I think the smilies are great..This ones my favorite... :shock: cuss I feel like that half the time..[WIFE]

Not enough :rant: .It's got to be all the time :grin: :rocks:

littlebeaver":3k3n3dqf said:
CBH":3k3n3dqf said:
You need to post a photo of it here for everyone to see!
I'm still trying to figure all of this stuff out, I have my wife yelling at me right now for I don't know what...I will though...I think she thinks you guys are pretty girls or something.. :eek:
If she thinks we are pretty girls, have her check this out, I am sure she will change her mind! :smilie_happy:
viewtopic.php?p=2080#p2080

Welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping:

Here is my half sister and her granddaughter myself and my daughter picking up my brothers bike down in Texas..It's the same bike as above photo...

littlebeaver":2i1jr27s said:
Here is my half sister and her granddaughter myself and my daughter picking up my brothers bike down in Texas..It's the same bike as above photo...
WOW...thats some magic! You did some really nice work!! :music: :music2: :clapping: