Hello, I'm new to this site

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danf

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this site, I think this is a really neat site, I have a 81 Interstate and I am still learning the art of working on these wonderful machines...I really enjoy it..Here are a few bikes I had in the past, 82 kawasaki CSR 750, 82 kawa LTD 750, 79 Yamaha xs 1100, 2003 Kawasaki Nomad, and my current 81 Honda Interstate.. Littlebeaver :grin:

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Littlebeaver!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Wow, I see a lot of you guy's get around, what a welcome, man alive... The Little red rider is great, I wish I still had my 750 ltd, and the yamaha was pretty good too, I'm a little large for the 750 now. Thank you guys for a awesome welcome.. I laughed at the little smily dudes and there's a gal in one with ribbons and all..funny Stuff..

Hey Littlebeaver, I saw your bike on the other site. Very nice looking ride!!!!!!! :grin:

CBH":3nhde440 said:
Hey Littlebeaver, I saw your bike on the other site. Very nice looking ride!!!!!!! :grin:
Thanks, I painted it using can spray paint ha ha,, I guess it's ok,,better than it was for sure it was very sickly when I got it.. I put a cheapo used car stereo on it..I have a trailer and hitch setup too..

CBH":28ln990r said:
You need to post a photo of it here for everyone to see!
I'm still trying to figure all of this stuff out, I have my wife yelling at me right now for I don't know what...I will though...I think she thinks you guys are pretty girls or something.. :eek:

Here it is littlebeaver! Your 1981 Honda Goldwing Interstate 1100 :lol:

Attachments

• 5x3.jpg
    5x3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 109
littlebeaver":25oitlfd said:
Hello I'm new to this site, I think this is a really neat site, I have a 81 Interstate and I am still learning the art of working on these wonderful machines...I really enjoy it..Here are a few bikes I had in the past, 82 kawasaki CSR 750, 82 kawa LTD 750, 79 Yamaha xs 1100, 2003 Kawasaki Nomad, and my current 81 Honda Interstate.. Littlebeaver :grin:

Hello and welcome aboard. :salute:

CBH":3qdsqpae said:
Here it is littlebeaver! Your 1981 Honda Goldwing Interstate 1100 :lol:
Hey... Wow.. Magic Ahhhh... :smilie_happy: Cool.. I didn't have the stereo or the hitch on it yet in that photo.. I think the smilies are great..This ones my favorite... :shock: cuss I feel like that half the time..[WIFE]