hey~O~man

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
~O~man do you still have that lower pad from that trunk you put on your bike, seems like i remember you saying that you didnt need that on your bike

my memory not the greatest so i might have this all wrong, i got trunk like yours and monted it today im pretty satisfied with it

Joe, you guys can't have a private conversation without pics! (Inquiring minds want to see pics!) :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

How is your son doing?

hes doing fine a cant beleave how it wore me out with my concern about it. hes home and im out doing some yard work to recover .thanks for your words to our father on my sons behave jerry seems like it got down to a fine line on the outcome.

I'm surprised he's home so soon.
I had mine out about 20 years ago and spent 3 days in the hospital then took a good 2 weeks to recover. I guess they've made a lot of advances. It was pretty traumatic for me. The symptoms I had was a high fever and could barely move. I thought I had a bad flue.
I got up to go to the bathroom and collapsed on the floor. Luckily I took my cordless phone with me. It was everything I could do to call my brother who rushed me to the hospital.

My wife had her's out and they did the microscopic surgery.. 2 days hospital... week lite rest.. but her's was not at bursting or leaking stage either..

Latest posts