Hi all and with electical problems

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the CGW forums, Roblittleone!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

'Lectrical stuff ain't the easiest to track down. What kinda problems are ya havin?

some of us (me) have had fun time chasing the electric rabbits to find out it was a simple issue.. give us what the problem is and if you have additional lights, trailer connector etc.. we can help and welcome from North TEXAS

Let me give you a bit of history on this goldwing. It came from a farm yard the bike was weather beaton and hadn't run for approx 10 years. Got it home and got it running for about 1/2 hour then it stalled the header was rusted through and the wire harness was butchered for the lights the controls were half off.. Well at this point started to do some checking around for parts and found a parts bike. swaped out the controls and harness. Then copy the wiring hook up at the front no power checked evey thing with a continuity tester replaced the 30 fuse socket at the starter have power to the ingion I'll get power to the fuses exept the 10 amp there the lites and starter. I didn't say I cleaned all the conection I think this harness is not working eather. So I hope this give you a bit of insight to my problem this has a 2 weeks of looking since the weather got warmer and my heater cepted the garage warm enough.

keep going im surprised it started and ran there are so many things it could be but i would check all the ground hook ups clean all connectors . take most of the plastic off so you can get in there and see everything and stay at it. this kind of stuff is like being caught in a moment of egnorance that you cant get out of good luck

Latest posts