Hi all

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roncar

Reaction score
I finally stepped up to an 1100 (have several 1000's.) It's a 1981 std and is long way from being on the road. When I get to the point of getting painted panels and covers, I'll let you know what color it is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back Ron!

How'bout some details?
This would be a good test if the pic uploads are working properly.

(I've already backed up the database 2 times today :mrgreen: )

Not much to say or look at, yet. A $50 eBay purchase with good title. Lots of work and lots of parts to get. Here is the eBay pic. Don't think it'll be Bike of the month anytime soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• 1100_1.jpg
    1100_1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 589
I love the chopper look without a rear fender, gives me some ideas for my naked project!

Now THAT IS Naked!!! It will be fun to watch her progress!

btw---a clean bike = high maintenance and less riding!!! Anyway, I like my girls on the dirty side!!!

All the accounts and posts got deleted??? :crying: :crying: :crying: I had over 520 posts :fiddle:
Dan didnt you have almost 2200?

I thought the site was still down over the last few days
I have this site set as my home page and everytime i open the webpage it would'nt open so i thought it was still down
The only reason i seen that it was up and running is that i did a google search for classicgoldwings

Latest posts