Hi from the UK

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hondasteve

Reaction score
Hello all rebuilding my 1100 wing engine at the Mo' whilst the roads are bad, still have a CB900F2 to ride if any good days should come my way........

Attachments

• P7211356.jpg
    P7211356.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 156
Thanks Neil, it is an original std 81' but painted in a later Honda Gold because I'm no fan of the limited colours the Gl1100 came in UK with.......

Welcome to the CGW forums, Hondasteve! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hello everybody thanks for the welcome, it's not too bad getting parts but then if it where easy it would be no fun, right? I'm having a bit of a problem with the correct colour main bearings but the parts will turn up.....and some panniers to make it into a "half dresser" would be nice but I wont get bent up if they dont turn up for a reasonable price, I just wait..

Attachments

• cb900.JPG
    cb900.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 111
Welcome from Mid America.. North TEXAS.. nice gold color on the wing and I like the dual colors on the 900 also.. It is nice to be able to ride even when one bike is down..

hi can the picture be removed from my last post as it's to large a file for it to work well, my mistake it's........

Welcome Steve , and I too love the Color , I have looked at a lot of Older Goldwing pictures for an idea what color I want to paint mine. I really like the Brandy Wine color , and I saw a Pearl White with silver trim that I really Like....... But, the Gold is Beautiful on your bike. So , now , I have 3 choices ... LOL

Hi, been looking for a decent picture of the Goldwing, don't have one at the moment, lost loads of pictures because of a harddrive failure, Wings been tucked up in the corner of the workshop since summer 08'. Taught me a lesson in backing up data.......not nice, the engine is on the bench fully stripped so it will be spring before it ventures back to the outside, dam cold hear at the moment although my son thought he was invincible enough to brave -4 on unsalted roads yesterday, the enthusiasm of youth is lost on the young? maybe, I should let him go out, then pick up at the end of the drive, of only to prove that dad could actually be right!

How can it be that cold in the U.K.? According to the global warming experts, it should be a balmy 78 degrees F with rising seas.

Oh yeah, the "experts" have been lying about the data all along. :read: :smilie_happy:

~O~

I know, it's been colder the last few winters than it's been for some time here, channel tunnel not running, trains delayed, airports delayed, we only need a couple of -2's or lower around 27 to you guy's......and the country gets thrown into chaos, which means pretty much every year for short periods. Oxfordshire (the county i live in) has been around 0c (34f) for some time......if you remember they where predicting the coming of a new ice-age 15-20 years ago....I blame the Mayans.....

Latest posts