Highway pegs

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set on mine that I took off the 1100. Not the best solution, but far better than nothing. I want a set of boards....eventually.

I have a two sets, both attach to the engine guards. One set is a Wing Leader set that is pretty good boot size that attaches to the outside of the guard. The issue I had with them was they were too far out for my bad knees. The second set are mini foot rests that attach at the front of the guard and they are great! I rode for thousands of highway miles with these little guys. I originally bought two sets of the little ones so that I could mount them on top of the guard and a set on the side of the guard. Rode to Florida like that and discovered I only needed them on top of the guard. Also, the one set was a little older and the zinc spacer cracked. I replaced the spacer with multiple sized washers and that worked fine.

Here are some pics of the little ones. (They are for sale for $25 plus shipping). I'll have to dig into my box to get pictures of the Wing Leader set.

Guard foot pegs 1.JPG

Guard foot pegs 2.JPG

IMG_1088.JPG

I have a two sets, both attach to the engine guards. One set is a Wing Leader set that is pretty good boot size that attaches to the outside of the guard. The issue I had with them was they were too far out for my bad knees. The second set are mini foot rests that attach at the front of the guard and they are great! I rode for thousands of highway miles with these little guys. I originally bought two sets of the little ones so that I could mount them on top of the guard and a set on the side of the guard. Rode to Florida like that and discovered I only needed them on top of the guard. Also, the one set was a little older and the zinc spacer cracked. I replaced the spacer with multiple sized washers and that worked fine.

Here are some pics of the little ones. (They are for sale for $25 plus shipping). I'll have to dig into my box to get pictures of the Wing Leader set.

View attachment 48433

View attachment 48434

View attachment 48435
never thought about mounting anything there Hmmmm

engine guard type make a difference , they can put the peg/floorboard location closer or further or more inward,
What is the issue your having?

Latest posts