Hollyweird celebs promise to leave Trump wins !

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess i have been doubting the mainstream unfairly lately they were right on this one lol
Trump%2526Obama.jpg

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183655#p183655:2qokfv1y said:
slabghost » 1 minute ago[/url]":2qokfv1y]
Sean Hannity has offered to charter a plane for them on one condition. They cannot return...ever.
Haha heard that this week..man 2 times and 8 years of pain and i had to suck it up wtf ? bunch crybabies or what lol

If they want to go I'll call them a taxi! I'm sure we've plenty of idiots to fill in the gaps and won't miss a one of them.

Funny I've listened to Limbaugh for many years now off and on and never heard that! He did leave New York because of the high taxes though.

i hope the federal reserve scumfucks leave or trump arrest them for monopoly and antitrust and break them up and we print our own money ...i could less about a bunch morons wanting to leave ......

News Flash !!! Obumer Calls for Peace and Unity !!! SAID NO ONE EVER ! POS Oregon Riots ,,Burning destroying their property and stores , Awesome 87 % of the State is Tards anyway .. Kinda like shooting yourself in the foot ,, Fuctards ..You can't fix stupid,,,, DC Votes 97% Killary imagine that ? Tards !

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183660#p183660:21phqkro said:
slabghost » Yesterday, 4:21 pm[/url]":21phqkro]
If they want to go I'll call them a taxi! I'm sure we've plenty of idiots to fill in the gaps and won't miss a one of them.

Funny I've listened to Limbaugh for many years now off and on and never heard that! He did leave New York because of the high taxes though.
Exactly ..Going from Liberal NY to FL is kinda like going to Cuba ain't it ? My hats off to all the Cuban's and Latino's that Gave Us FL Tues ..The Corrupt Goberment controlled Media had that wrong too on their Polls . NY times has massive cancellations this week and send letter of apology to it's subscribers..They were Bankrupt in 2008 and took stimulus from the Tards ..Now they are Fucked finally https://truthfeed.com/breaking-the-faili ... ing/35225/

thank god all the rig voting and dirty tricks money could come up with ..couldnt put the same old shit in office....god bless america with trump ...now that trump is elected ....keep him safe lord ....from the scum of the earth people

Joedrum . been watching the Fed aka (Central Bank) Banksters for many years ..Ron Paul has pushed hard for Audit the Fed , With Complete resistance 100 % of the DNC . straight party line vote Nay from the DNC,, WTF are they hiding ??? Hoping some heads roll and this can now be pushed for Audit, I will never trust the Mainstream Media again !!

two monopolies both owned by the same people along with our goverment ....thank god al gore invented the internet LOL...it turned into the place that inform the average joe what the real truth is .....this was suppose to be the final control over all people ...hopefully its turns out to be the stake driven into the heart of these worthless global vampires of central banking and war mongering killers to promote this system ....today russia is attacking isis big time in syria ....not on the MSM news at all ..syria is being war on by central banking cause they wont except the global slavery of there system...not because he a worthless killing his citizens leader ....isis is a dnc created monster not that republicians are any less guilty they didnt spend one penny on trump election .....isis is sponsored by ishellreal america saudi arabia and england and of course ...lets hope that russia and america can become the creme of the crop allies and bring sanity to everything

there no ? about the central banking being the scum of the earth .....audit what ...these are the people that murder kenedy causing all the terrorisum around the world ..took the twin towers down and lets not forget building 7 that fell from nothing hitting it ....in my opinion this entire system needs to slaughtered ...might as well go to there temple switzerland stop it there ...

truth is the election proved we dont have to kill or war with anyone ...all we have to do is all come together and quit using there system like we did in the election.....its rather easy to print money for good instead of evil ...the whole system is no more than a paper tiger ....and would fall instantly ....god bless trump..... please be for real ...is what i think ....im hoping big time for america to be great

Watching this last election was like watching Soccer Finals in the UK , They fucking Riot when their teams lose ,Democrat and Republican voters act as if it is Your Team against my team ? And lose all focus on the issues but the fight to win. The elite class that want to tell US what is best for US , are laughing at the American peasants , Saying look at the Fools fight among each other while they are Profiting Millions In Banking, Goberment and Politics. Trump gave up his 400K yearly salary yesterday all 4 years 1.6 Million, Just one of his corporations will pay more Tax than a Doctor would make in a Lifetime ,Cracks me up when i hear he pays no personal Tax , But pays Millions in Corp Tax lol ,,My boss does the same thing ..they all do... .So we have our first POTUS that was Not purchased by special interest.. should be interesting. Low information voters could not understand this, The College kids did not even Vote dumbs shits could have put Hilderbeast in easy But are getting paid up to 1.500.00 week and some 12 dollars a hr to Riot for the DNC.. But did not even vote . Smoke and Mirrors..Educated Idiots The DNC Party of Tolerance has Lost their Mind in the last week, Looks Like Greece , Educated People with No Jobs Rioting

Have any of the idiot entertainers actually left? Take the smartest kid in the neighborhood who can fix anything and send him to college you get back an idiot with a piece of paper.

Yeah, well, for what it's worth, I used to be the kid in the neighborhood who could fix anything. Then I got a degree in electrical engineering. I still can fix most anything, and design and build many things as well. Just because someone has an education, they don't necessarily have soft, stupid hands, or have become a candy-assed idiot.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183808#p183808:2w5220eo said:
Steve83 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:50 pm[/url]":2w5220eo]
Yeah, well, for what it's worth, I used to be the kid in the neighborhood who could fix anything. Then I got a degree in electrical engineering. I still can fix most anything, and design and build many things as well. Just because someone has an education, they don't necessarily have soft, stupid hands, or have become a candy-assed idiot.
It doesn't hold true for all . What rules do involving people? However it does hold true for most. Everyone ages if they live long enough. Not all mature regardless of their longevity.

well it seems there cooking up a recount on the election now ...seems this jill stein of the green party is paying for a recount ...shes raised 5 million dollars since 24 hrs ago to pay for the recount ...during here run for president she only raised 3 million $ .....funny how all this is not on the news yet ........just a few hrs. left till deadline recount in Wissconsin...im sure that spelled wrong .....hang on people ......trump not in office yet ....