Howdy, again from Northwest Indiana.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emil

Reaction score
My Bike Models
1982 Goldwing Aspencade
I had introduced myself sometime in 2009 before the system crash. I've owned 5 Wings. 3-1982s and 2-1983s, totaled both of the 83s. Picked up my last 82 when I was able to walk, after the last accident. Been able to log about 60K on it in the last 4years. I've managed to ride it back and forth to work about 12 times in the last 2 years. I've been working in Coatesville,Pa. for a week every 2 months.
I mostly just browse "The Forum". You guys are doing a FANTASTIC job.

Welcome back, Emil!!! :clapping: :clapping:
Browsing is just fine, if that's what ya wanna do, but ya might as well join in...we'll let ya! :mrgreen: :good:

On the first one, I was run off the road at about 45mph into a raised asphalt parking lot (about 12" higher than the road and it had concrete parking blocks on top of that). I came to an abrupt stop, stood it up on the front wheel and ejected taking the trunk off with me. I ended up about 50ft from the bike on my head. Shattered the helmet.
The second, I was t-boned at an intersection by an F-150. He said he didn't see me, the sun was in his eyes. I believe he was on the phone. I ejected from this one,too. Ended up going down the road while he took the bike thru the intersection.
Fractured my leg below the knee and had to stay off it for 6 months! The visor on the helmet pulled a good chunk of my hair out by the roots

Latest posts