Howdy from Texas!! Newbie here!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joedrum":2d4c6oa8 said:
sometimes beav you just got to do it and take the beating :whip: she might cool off after the first shot and you might live and have another bike :rocks: yeah ...i just about got put down after having the carb rack in the house for a week.....i was smart about it its cold and if she took me out she would have to feed the fireplace :heat: :hihihi: :mrgreen:
Thats why ya got the other doghouse Joe! :smilie_happy:

mcgovern61":2xfl8oqo said:
joedrum":2xfl8oqo said:
sometimes beav you just got to do it and take the beating :whip: she might cool off after the first shot and you might live and have another bike :rocks: yeah ...i just about got put down after having the carb rack in the house for a week.....i was smart about it its cold and if she took me out she would have to feed the fireplace :heat: :hihihi: :mrgreen:
Thats why ya got the other doghouse Joe! :smilie_happy:
ha ha ha ha :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: too funny ha ha

littlebeaver":1cwnvl9l said:
joedrum":1cwnvl9l said:
I'll let you know if I decide to pull the trigger on one of the bikes [83 ha ha..] she uses a big stick and it hurts..sometimes in the head, man I'm goofy after that..It only hurt's till the pain goes away though.. :smilie_happy: I'm really gonna get it if she ever reads this..oh my.. :beg:
You know how it goes beav....you get her a New appliance..washer...maybe a drier :mrgreen: while she's busy figuring out how to work the new stuff out,calling her relatives and friends out .....besides showing it to who ever shows out at the doorstep...........You make your move :mrgreen: sneak the bike in :mrgreen: .But there's one thing make sure you let here see the bike while the happiness hasn't weared off from her new toy appliance :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: .It doesn't always work thou :headscratch: :mrgreen:Sometimes yuo just have to take your chance and the bruises will go away :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

AApple":21ca5h3y said:
gwingflyer63":21ca5h3y said:
Thanx for the welcome, I am here in the bustlin' metropolis of Beeville :smilie_happy: (Pop. 30k)

Dang! Yer almost in the water down there! :smilie_happy: Bet you've had some great weather in the past few years, eh? Ya like them Hurricanes do ya? :ahem:

Welcome again! :clapping:

Thanx fo the welcome again and actually none of them there hurricanes have made it to my house...YET!! :smilie_happy:

littlebeaver":102ytal2 said:
scratch99":102ytal2 said:
Hello,and welcome to CGW
I really like your bike there Scratch99, did you have it on youtube? Harley faring? Looks like a gorgeous women with a big butt.. :smilie_happy: Brite big butt.. :smilie_happy:
LOL Hello Beaver and thank you.yes my bike is on youtube.goldwing with harley fairing

Welcome from North TEXAS DFW area about 20 miles north east of AApple!!!... I rode almost as far when I bought my 81 2 years ago.. only had to ride it to work first!!! Gee I didn't know we that many folks with ties to Texas... even have ties back to So Cal and Central Cal...