Howdy from Texas!! Newbie here!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwingflyer63

Reaction score
Just introducing myself, just got my first "Wing" on my birthday a month ago, so stoked about it. I've always wanted one when I was old enough to ride and now I got one :grin: , '82 GL1100 , bought it that day and drove it home 100 miles in 38 deg. weather and loved it!!

Attachments

• Photo0177.jpg
    Photo0177.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Photo0178.jpg
    Photo0178.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 142
looks good to me ...and all there ....theres a lot to be said for 1100 dresser ....im glad you got one ....100miles 38degrees had a blast ....i bet you did ...one the best bikes ever made.... :mrgreen:

Welcome to the CGW Forums from North Texas, gwingflyer63!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

100 miles in 38deg weather?!?!? Thass hard core!!! :swoon:
What part o South Texas you frum? :hi:

Thanx for the welcome, I am here in the bustlin' metropolis of Beeville :smilie_happy: (Pop. 30k) AApple, and yes I will have to admit, even though I prepared for a cold ride that day...had to stop 3 times just to get the feelin back in my fingers with a warm cup of coffee lol with people lookin at me like I was nuts! :grin:

gwingflyer63":2jp72l2t said:
Thanx for the welcome, I am here in the bustlin' metropolis of Beeville :smilie_happy: (Pop. 30k)

Dang! Yer almost in the water down there! :smilie_happy: Bet you've had some great weather in the past few years, eh? Ya like them Hurricanes do ya? :ahem:

Welcome again! :clapping:

Hello and welcome, I'm from San Antonio, sister was the first linewomen in Beeville for SW Bell back in late 70's, I'm going to Port Aransas for a ride when the Spring time comes, we have property in Aransas Pass.. I almost went to Bee County College back then..

scratch99":nkvpl3pw said:
Hello,and welcome to CGW
I really like your bike there Scratch99, did you have it on youtube? Harley faring? Looks like a gorgeous women with a big butt.. :smilie_happy: Brite big butt.. :smilie_happy:

yeah anit it cool beav ...i like it a lot .... im thinking i might do that to one of my bikes if the snow will ever stop and ican get something done ....scatchs bike is diffinitly a modified dresser ...thats my style and my perferd ride to be on when riding.... :mrgreen:

joedrum":2tz7e558 said:
yeah anit it cool beav ...i like it a lot .... im thinking i might do that to one of my bikes if the snow will ever stop and ican get something done ....scatchs bike is diffinitly a modified dresser ...thats my style and my perferd ride to be on when riding.... :mrgreen:
Joe I'm about to die here in KC, there's a guy selling a 83 1100 for 900 bones with all the bags racks and all but I don't want to set our family back, there's another 79 for like 500, I want them both, don't ya know.. I have the cash but I must not spend it..Oh someone shoot me... :swoon: Craig's list, hey you can see it from there..You guy's should see this..Needs some work but ....I CAN DO IT...

sometimes beav you just got to do it and take the beating :whip: she might cool off after the first shot and you might live and have another bike :rocks: yeah ...i just about got put down after having the carb rack in the house for a week.....i was smart about it its cold and if she took me out she would have to feed the fireplace :heat: :hihihi: :mrgreen:

joedrum":2lfmzafb said:
sometimes beav you just got to do it and take the beating :whip: she might cool off after the first shot and you might live and have another bike :rocks: yeah ...i just about got put down after having the carb rack in the house for a week.....i was smart about it its cold and if she took me out she would have to feed the fireplace :heat: :hihihi: :mrgreen:
I'll let you know if I decide to pull the trigger on one of the bikes [83 ha ha..] she uses a big stick and it hurts..sometimes in the head, man I'm goofy after that..It only hurt's till the pain goes away though.. :smilie_happy: I'm really gonna get it if she ever reads this..oh my.. :beg: