Howdy, gents!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyb

Reaction score
It has been a while since I have been around these parts. Between work and family obligations plus getting to know my VFR, I have been too busy to do much hanging out here and NGW. But, I finally got out for a short ride on the Wing last weekend and fell back in love.

Don't get me wrong, I still love my VFR and I have been having a great time getting to know it. But, there is only so much I can play with on it. I have modded the exhaust, made a few basic changes to the intake and emissions and put taller handlebars on to make it my own.

So, back to the wing. I have been getting new ideas about paint and a few other changes. I will post up the changes as I make them.

Hope all is well with your fine folks.

Thanks for the compliment, Dan. I have fun painting the wing. There is so little of it to paint when it is naked that it does not take long to get it all done. I am thinking of a white and black this time but it has not taken shape in my head just yet.

And here they are. Both of my girls.

Attachments

• my other girls.jpg
    my other girls.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 107