I come in peace...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
I come in peace...

Unbelievable bit of photojournalism. Real life events.

Norbert Rosing's striking images of a wild polar bear coming upon tethered sled dogs in the
wilds of Canada's Hudson Bay.

The photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his dogs when the
polar bear wandered in.

It's hard to believe that this polar bear only needed to hug someone!

The Polar Bear
returned every night that week to play with the dogs.

May you
always have love to share,

Health to spare,

And friends that care.

just cant judge a book by its cover. dont you know this is caused by global warming of the bears heart and if we dont pass cap andtrade bill will have this disgusting behavior everywhere

Awwwww...dat's so kewt!!! Gives me da warm fuzzies!
smiley31.gif

:mrgreen:

My dear Wife pointed out that those photos were taken by a famous photographer by the name of Norbert Rosing.

They were taken back in the 60s and included in his book "The World of the Polar Bear" published in 1992.(Firefly Press).

There are many more fabulous images in the book.

Just wanted the Attribution to be clear :hi: as these are copyrighted images and theoretically should not be published without his permission.

Gord

Just wanted the Attribution to be clear as these are copyrighted images and theoretically should not be published without his permission.

Thank you for pointing that out Gord. You'll notice his name has been in the OP all along.
The text and images were copied from a email going around the net.
I was just trying to pass along some warm and fuzzy in a world that can be cold and brutal.

Latest posts