I gave in !

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sledge

Reaction score
OK.......I know I been workin on the Trike for 2 summers ( feels like 20 summers ) and I see all these guys out riding , just eats at me ..... soooooo , I did it ....... I bought another Goldwing , 1983 Aspencade , 47,000 miles on it , been painted , but runs like a new one , and I got the Bike , and a Real Shop Manual , the Orignal little 1983 Aspencade book ( Like New ) that came with it new , a full set of Carb gauges to set the carbs , another factory Radio with a Tape player , the one on the bike is a Radio/CB it also has an Intercom on it , although I don't have the helmets to match . I went up into Va. to buy it , rode it over 100 miles home .... and Ohhhhhh was it Nice . . . .

GALLERY]

hey there Joe , no I sold the Water Buffalo a couple months ago , ( just my luck ) but yeah , the gearing difference is really something for sure , this one has the Digital Dash on it .

:clapping: :eek:k: :yahoo: SaWEEEEET!! Sharp lookin ride, fer sher!!

Beautiful looking bike, great to hear it runs as well as it looks :good: Can't beat that riding stuff :moped: :yes:

they are calling for a beautiful weekend .... might be a goodtime to take the 83 to Gatlinburg , 90 miles eachway from here , and I like to ride the back roads , through the mountains , me and the wife ride down there several times in the summer ... but not in the last 2 summers . seems like YEARS. :fiddle:

[url=https://forum.classicgoldwings.com/viewtopic.php?p=93971#p93971:1j2n0vkp said:
Winger 82 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:45 pm[/url]":1j2n0vkp]
:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:
Pretty much says it!

Latest posts