I've been intro'ed already but meet my girl...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olered67

Reaction score
I am a sap for a love story... and though some guys may not see the connection, I want to introduce you to my new girlfriend since April 09.

Some guys name their bikes while others think its a strange practice. To each his own!

I named mine (not so) RED BARCHETTA

If you know the story in the song... the exhileration the kid feels as he takes off in his uncles old car... has to be similar to what I feel when I take a right at the stop sign and start to wind her up...out on a new day's adventure!!! So here is the song
Click and Listen

I fire up the willing engine
responding with a roar!
Tires spitting gravel
I commit my weekly crime!
Wind in my hair...
shifting and drifting...
mechanical music...
adrenaline surge!!!
well weathered leather...
hot metal and oil...
the scented country air!!!
sunlight on chrome...
the blur of the landscape...
every nerve aware!!!
Is that a perfect description of a Goldwing ride or what?!?!?!?!?!

So let me OFFICIALLY introduce you to my baby... my not so lovely lady... OHHHH BUT SOMEDAY SHE WILL BE A LOOKER!!!!

OurBike.jpg

She's a Beee-YOU-Tee!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Welcome back to the forums!!

olered67":ugj1msmc said:
I am a sap for a love story... and though some guys may not see the connection, I want to introduce you to my new girlfriend since April 09.

Some guys name their bikes while others think its a strange practice. To each his own!

I named mine (not so) RED BARCHETTA

If you know the story in the song... the exhileration the kid feels as he takes off in his uncles old car... has to be similar to what I feel when I take a right at the stop sign and start to wind her up...out on a new day's adventure!!! So here is the song
Click and Listen

I fire up the willing engine
responding with a roar!
Tires spitting gravel
I commit my weekly crime!
Wind in my hair...
shifting and drifting...
mechanical music...
adrenaline surge!!!
well weathered leather...
hot metal and oil...
the scented country air!!!
sunlight on chrome...
the blur of the landscape...
every nerve aware!!!
Is that a perfect description of a Goldwing ride or what?!?!?!?!?!

So let me OFFICIALLY introduce you to my baby... my not so lovely lady... OHHHH BUT SOMEDAY SHE WILL BE A LOOKER!!!!

OurBike.jpg

Man, I played that song a couple times on the way home today in my service truck.
The 600 watt amp was getting pretty hot I could smell circuit board!

What a great tune.

Latest posts