Looking at buying newer wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=129366#p129366:1za5kalr said:
joedrum » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:45 am[/url]":1za5kalr]
hmmmmmmmm just flat out envious :shock:
Yep me too.

Great bike.

thank you just glad I stumbled into it. long story short a friend saw me looking at the 1200 I posted a week or so ago called me after I left and told me about this one. at the price I couldn't pass it up even if green was near the bottom of my color choices lol

to much time in the army... green is not my fav color lol but this one will work just fine for me lol .. at 5,000 and the current owner is putting over 500 in it before I buy it . It really became to good to pass up

Congratulations on your new toy , got my 91 in 91 & almost 140,000 miles later runs like new,trigger wheel is a nice add on,for little more power.Progressive suspension,front & rear,will meet with wife's approval when put on.

If I couldn't find the title and had a buyer I'd be getting a replacement title. Good luck to you on this.

ok finally all things finally worked out and the 95 green wing is now mine and parked in my driveway. I will try to post some new pics once it is good and cleaned and shined up ... thank you for all the help and advice on this deal

too much into the fairing on the 1000 to ever undress her and I really wish I could make the west coast meet but regretfully I had to use all my vacation time getting the house ready for wifes new furniture and fridge.. the bribe that got me the wing lol