Looking for a good idea,......

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montecman

Reaction score
I want to something with the spot on the opposate side of my radio. Seems like a waste of space. Maybe a custom cup holder? I need some ideas.
20100107_00222.jpg

In your gauges do you have two gauges for Front and Rear suspension air pressure?
My Donor bike "Ole Battle-Axe" has nifty "Goldwing" script ones on each side but down lower towards the engine shrouds. You can see the right one here just ahead of the intake runner.

image.php

thewhiterhino":8dwa3s25 said:
How about a nice pop open cover that conceals your Smith and Wesson??

There ya go... I like white rhino's idea :smilie_happy: Just get one of those new .50 Cal S&W Revolvers

That's where I'm gonna mount my oil pressure, and voltmeter gauges. I don't have the gauge cluster across the top of the faring, so I'm gonna add those in that spot. A cupholder there would be awkward for me...I've got mine on the left side, but then, I don't have the Honda stereo system, either. :mrgreen:
I DO like the idea of suspension air pressure gauges...thanks for that idea, Hoosier Daddy! :clapping:

Well I googled the terms Goldwing, suspension, air pressure, and gauges in every combination I could thing of and could find no reference to these gauges. They have the Goldwing script and a wing logo, maybe they were Honda accessories, maybe aftermarket.
So I went out in the garage and dug them out for some photos. Here are the two panels side by side close up. Front reads 0-60 and the rear 20-160. Also the schrader valves (fill points) are moved to right at the gauge panel, the valves have a "T" one going to the gauges and the other to the suspension. Hope that helps...

The rear gos up to 160? :shock: Wow... Is that so you can see how high the gauge jumps when you go over a bump :lol: :lol:

scdmarx":9th033ht said:
I thought that's where the nitrous button goes?

There ya go... That would be nice... A 25 shot of nitrous, Nothing too big, Just enough to pass some of the faster cars :mrgreen:

detdrbuzzard":1ginfgsd said:
don't laugh but i don't know where the radio is on an 1100 wing

:smilie_happy:
rotfl.gif

Sorry man....it had to be done..... :mrgreen:

I wouldn't have known either, had I not been looking for a 'Wing with the stereo set-up to start with. :read:

You know I work with a group that builds 144 scale battle ships and they mount air guns and shoot bbs at each other to sink the ships... hmmmm do I see a charge guage for a dog repeller? :builder: :builder: :builder: ??? 160 psi would really get out there before they get too close.. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Joep":3cyywai4 said:
You know I work with a group that builds 144 scale battle ships and they mount air guns and shoot bbs at each other to sink the ships... hmmmm do I see a charge guage for a dog repeller? :builder: :builder: :builder: ??? 160 psi would really get out there before they get too close.. :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

What would you be plannin to repell the dogs with... A bb air cannon? :smilie_happy: