Looks like this guy want's to retire wealthy

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I was looking through the listing the last couple months and noticed his listings, I can always tell his by the nickel he puts next to the item. I had to look in his sold section to see if he actually sold anything..as I recall nothing was selling just re listing.

Oh my Lord! I had to ask. :doh: :smilie_happy:
Seems he's not planning to sell anything. Just advertising he's in love with that stuff. :whistling:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136337#p136337:1t8evl8q said:
Wildwing » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:23 am[/url]":1t8evl8q]
C'mon guys, FREE SHIPPING.......OMG, LOL
$6.55 for us down here :smilie_happy:

we should all send him a note and ask what he wants for the Coin ......... :smilie_happy: what is that anyway, Silver Dollar ??? or Half Dollar ???

Whatever it is it has no real value above face value unless it might be worth a little more in silver.

I ran across this one while looking for something else....same guy...

REALLY?!?! Someone is gunna buy ONE USED rod bearing?????? :headscratch:

this is probably a bogas site set up to raise the cost of parts ..from the decent people selling parts at reasonable prices ... using greed as there method to do so ...you see some of the after market parts kits as reasonable ... but all the not made anymore part ridiculously over price ... i am sure if you look into this ...this site is selling next to nothing ... and there will be no attempt reduce prices to make sales ...