More Sound System/Communication Questions

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MarkB hasn't been on since May 13, hope he's OK!

Say 1060. Is your radio cover removable?

its a Marine Cover - hinged on one end and snaps in the other - the radio slides right into it and clips into place the cover itself is screwed to the deck - I can remove it but it would be some work.

BTW they come in other colours but only had white while I was there and my lack of patience made me buy the white one and paint it (what was supposed to be black)

My Buddy came over and we fitted the Sena Intercoms to our helmets and went for a spin - THEY ARE AWSOME - i can not believe the clearity and tone from these things they work almost a Kilometer away. If you continue to talk the mic stays open. Tried to see how long it takes to time out but my Buddy (who is a yapper anyways) could not go two minutes without professing how clear it is. Came home and I placed another order for him for two more.

I highly recommend this to anyone.

SENA SMH10

OK I think I have this figured out now (finally) looks like i have to get a new radio - one that can handle wireless remote speakers. If your thinking of getting one of these look for a radio that has AVRCP and A2DP ( of course the one I bought does not have this). BUT the one I will be buying tomorrow will.

on a different note I will be selling my one week old radio
https://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-7300BT
$100.00 OBO plus shipping - it has a remote and great sound - if you would like to hear it you can call me on skype and i will run it through a few stations live for you.

This radio has a great sound and lots of power - I can listen to the music at hiway speeds (mind you everyone around me hears it as well LOL)
Simple hookup takes no time at all if you like for an extra $15.00 I will throw in the Marine enclosure pictured below. To sweeten the pot I will throw in a dozen motorcycle magazines from the 70's 80's or 90's.

Attachments

• Radio Install 002.JPG
    Radio Install 002.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Radio Install 003.JPG
    Radio Install 003.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 86
our passenger to driver comunacate through two dixie cups and a piece of string :smilie_happy: didn't cost more than 12 cents. and had to barrow that :oops: and no drian on the electric system :thank_you:

Latest posts