My 75 starts it's return to the road

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PHOTOS!!

I finally got the missing cover from the PO yesterday. I did a photo shoot today and posted them in my album. I'm not calling this a restoration because I didn't strip it clear down and fiddle with everything. I call it a de-hibernation. A lot of the bike is original but there are some NOS and used parts from gl-1000 bikes. A few things are new after market (headlight and bars) but it is original paint and a lot of the shiny stuff is original. The only things left to do are changing the bars and fixing the turn signals. In the meantime I will ride until the rain starts.

Tim

Update

I finally got the handlebars changed. It went fairly well. I can't believe how much easier it is to handle with the correct bars. The weather is still holding around here but I'm sure the rains will be showing up soon. I'll work on the electrical stuff during the winter. So this is pretty much the end of this thread. Once again a big thanks to all the gang for helping me get through this project. I'll be around.

Latest posts