My Mad Max 82 Interstate

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plskthompson1":yocnnay7 said:
If you don't lay the Candy down just right, you end up with dark spots throughout the paint, and it sometimes looks like tiger stripes.

They said a good thing to pactice on was a spare car or truck fender or even a cardboard box

I love the (fake) windshield! I'm think'n 'bout modifing mine to a similar size. Is that bedliner paint?

Montecman":3j1zokrg said:
I love the (fake) windshield! I'm think'n 'bout modifing mine to a similar size. Is that bedliner paint?

I have a seriously cut down shield that I will send to you for the cost of shipping if you want to experiment. It has a small crack in it but at least you could decide if you like the look and the performance. I loved the way it looked, but it increased turbulence. It goes on a Honda Fairing, which is what I think you have.

Montecman":317gfbdy said:

Sorry i didnt see your post, Its from a rattle can, I dont think it would be that great fro a bed liner but its good for wheel wells and frame rails
I guess it would work for a bed line but you would have to put on mny layers

Andyb":317gfbdy said:
Montecman":317gfbdy said:

I have a seriously cut down shield that I will send to you for the cost of shipping if you want to experiment. It has a small crack in it but at least you could decide if you like the look and the performance. I loved the way it looked, but it increased turbulence. It goes on a Honda Fairing, which is what I think you have.

Mine is actually made out of wire mesh for maximum air flow during summer... And for shreddin bugs :smilie_happy: